SpotOn Alabama Careers
SpotOn Sales Partners Information Video
Why SpotOn is a great choice for a career?
The SpotOn Workplace Culture
SpotOn Culture is like no-other out there. We strive each and every day to provide a fun, rewarding and exciting workplace to enable our TEAM with the tools and culture to succeed. Starting from the top-down we know work place culture and continue to make our SpotOn Culture better each and every day.
SpotOn delivers point of sale services, merchant services, extensive real-time management reporting for single & multiple locations, employee management, online and tableside ordering capability, and allows for marketing to a clients customers through loyalty & gift card programs. SpotOn is also aligned and fully integrated with the industries leading vendors, providing for the most complete all-in-one platform available. SpotOn really does take a team approach to earning your business and teaming up with you to ensure success and that is why our slogan is “Your business is our Business”
Join our winning team as an Account Executive and start empowering local businesses while getting top-notch support and unlimited earning potential.
What’s in it for you:
- SpotOn is currently looking for self-motivated, confident salespeople to begin empowering and partnering with businesses that are looking for that competitive edge in today’s challenging environment
- Sell a product that offers you multiple opportunities to make a sale with a platform that offers a wide array of products and services to meet the many different and changing needs of a customer.
- Unlimited earning potential from upfront & monthly bonuses, as well as long term residuals
- For example, an average performer, signing only 8 accounts per month, can make upwards of $90k in year one alone
- Unparalleled sales support from proven closers and career mentors, including access to TheSpot, our proprietary sales portal
- Sell a product that is backed up by 24/7/365 product support and 100% transparent pricing
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401k benefits as a full-time employee
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and nurture relationships with business owners in your territory, including restaurants, retail and professional services
- Identify areas of concern for the business owner and show how the SpotOn platform can solve the problem and streamline their business
- Manage the sales cycle from start to finish
- Hit and exceed sales targets by being able to offer solutions to multiple needs with the complete library of products and services offered through the SpotOn platform
- Be a local ambassador for SpotOn in your community, lending our services and expertise so that they can save money, streamline operations, and accelerate revenue growth
- Work closely with our Sales Support Team to help reach your professional career goals
- This role requires you to spend at least 50% of your time meeting with merchants at their place of business
If you love having face-to-face conversations with other business-minded people and have a mindset toward finding the right solution to help people succeed—yourself included!—then we want to hear from you. No direct prior experience in this industry is required. We work one-on-one with our Account Executives to create a path toward success that plays to your strengths.
Account Executives Loving #teamspoton
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.